Welcome to House One #B! (RENTED)
If you like historic homes with details like original hardwoods, French doors, cast iron pedestal tubs, you might love this home, located on a wonderful street in the perfect location in the city.
Located downtown in the warm and welcoming Cleveland Holloway neighborhood, this home is walkable to absolutely everything: restaurants like Dos Perros, Scratch, and Parts & Labor – coffee shops such as Beyu and Cocoa Cinnamon; bars including the Atomic, Fullsteam, Ponysaurus, and the Pinhook; hotels including 21C museum hotel, Marriott, and the Durham; entertainment such as the Carolina Theater, DPAC; and fitness centers including the YMCA & several yoga studios.
This two-bedroom + one bath with a small private back yard will be available 5/1 in a townhouse-style historic duplex located within an active, diverse, and engaged neighborhood in a central location: Cleveland-Holloway.
Since the home was built as historically as a townhouse/duplex, the layout and design make for a comfortable and “whole” feeling home.
- Spacious at 1,075 square feet (two floors);
- Two bedrooms (large ‘master’ bedroom and small 2nd bedroom — both upstairs);
- Bathroom with pedestal tub & shower (upstairs);
- Living room with adjoining dining room (separated by French doors);
- Cozy kitchen with storage space and small screened in porch leading to back yard;
- Appliances including a gas stove, refrigerator, and washer/dryer;
- Newer electric central heat & A/C (forced air system);
- Original historic windows, doors, and glass door knobs;
- Energy-saving storm windows with screens (newly installed);
- Refinished hardwoods throughout the house;
- Roomy front porch awaiting rocking chair(s);
- Driveway long enough to fit two cars comfortably;
- Private fenced-in small back yard;
- Storage space in the shed (shared with long-term tenant in #A).
Floor #1 floorplan
(for context, not to exact scale)
Floor #2 floorplan
Very walkable location
And close to everything!
Kitchen closet and door to breezeway/outside,then from the same vantage (below) looking in
Kitchen (as seen from dining room)
Small fenced in back yard
- The other half of the house is occupied by very considerate, long-term, and quiet tenant.
- The pictures above were taken prior most recent tenant’s occupancy (any variations are noted in the captions)
- This home is privately managed by considerate individuals (and we are very responsive landlords, with professional experience as landlords for over a decade).
- One year lease.
- Rent includes free yard maintenance for front yard; tenant(s) maintain back yard.
- Garden-planting by tenant (after verifying plan) is welcome.
- $25 application fee. (References required.)
- Pets (with prior approval) on case-by-case basis with additional $100 refundable deposit.
Application fee ($25 for those completing application post-viewing only):