** Sold **
Welcome to House Two #A!
If you like quiet streets with long-term neighbors close to everything Durham has to offer, in a home with details like original hardwoods and French doors, you might love this spacious whole-feeling home in a historic duplex.
Near/in downtown Durham, walkable to absolutely everything including restaurants like Dos Perros, Scratch, and Parts & Labor – coffee shops such as Beyu and Cocoa Cinnamon; bars including Fullsteam, the Atomic Fern, Ponysaurus, and the Pinhook; hotels including 21C museum hotel, Marriott, and The Durham; the Parlour; a neighborhood-owned grocery called Bodega, and entertainment including the Carolina Theater, and DPAC, plus fitness centers including the YMCA & several yoga studios.
This unfurnished two-bedroom + bonus office, + one full bath with a huge front porch and front yard + garden space is in a historic home located within an active, diverse, and engaged neighborhood in a central location: Cleveland-Holloway.
- Spacious 1,300 square feet home with two large bedrooms;
- Bonus “office” or guest room with closets and French doors;
- Bathroom with skylight, full tub & shower;
- Kitchen with historic glass hutch and cabinets, custom concrete countertops, and optional dining nook;
- Gas stove, refrigerator, and stackable washer/dryer;
- Electric central heat & A/C (forced air system);
- Original historic windows, doors, and glass door knobs;
- Original hardwoods throughout the house;
- Roomy front porch with rocking bench swing for two;
- Driveway long enough to fit two cars comfortably;
- Front yard with peach trees and garden space;
- Located on a quiet street with long-term neighbors.